Tuesday, January 27, 2009

39 Days and Counting

Its just over a month to the show. I'm still pricing printers for my large-scale prints and catalog for the exhibition. Both the catalog and prints need to start this week. The printed images need to be to the framer February 13. I will be installing the last week of February and the last days leading up to the opening.

A small projection room is currently being laid out. Once the current show at Art League closes the walls will be built. I am still searching for flat screens and/or televisions to borrow for the show.

The cards arrive on Friday. Some will be mailed out and others will be dropped off at locations around Houston, Austin and San Antonio in the coming weeks.

The new portrait has been scanned and I'm working on a final edit. I plan to print three or four versions at 16x20 inches to determine which is the strongest image for the exhibition.

I feel like my head is spinning.