Monday, December 15, 2008

San Antonio Here I Come

As of next Monday I will be leaving Austin for San Antonio, Texas. Thank goodness its only an hour and a half away. I was offered one photography class at the University of Texas and one at the Southwest School of Art Craft. The work is only through May so I'm not sure if this is a permanent move or where I may end up come summer or fall. However I will be in Austin almost weekly teaching courses at Precision camera and the Austin Museum of Art as well as organizing and participating in all the Austin Center for Photography events.

If you are ever in the San Antonio area please give me a shout. If you know of any artists or great people in SA please send them my way. I'm very excited to get to know and become part of the artist community in San Antonio.