Sunday, September 14, 2008

Raising Funds


I will be selling framed and unframed work to benefit my solo show happening in March. I will be selling work on my blog as well as participating in the Houston Center for Photography's Annual Print Sale November 1 along with East Austin Studio Tour November 22 and 23.

First up are three photographs from my Sorority Rush series. The image was taken from a recent show in Seattle at PCNW. Each photograph is printed at 20x24 and framed with a two inch white image border all the way around, no matte is used. The frames are custom jobs framed with plexi for safer transport. Each print is an edition of 10 for that size and sells for $700 plus shipping. Local pickup in Austin is welcome and I can deliver to Houston or San Antonio.

From left to right: Open House, Senior Portrait, First Period

If you are interested in these pieces please contact me directly. My email is info@sarahsudhoff.com